As a homeowner or property manager, HVAC equipment that isn’t seen on a daily basis is often out of sight, out of mind. But that shouldn’t be the case! If you’ve been neglecting your Fairfax property’s air duct system, you could be jeopardizing the health of any occupants! If your residence or commercial building’s ducts are poorly sealed or not sealed at all, they are allowing conditioned air to leave and bring in outside air—wasting your energy and hard earned money! At Atlantic Duct Cleaning, we work to keep the air that you breathe clean while allowing your HVAC system to operate at the lowest cost possible.
Even though your property’s air duct system isn’t apparent to the naked eye, it shouldn’t be neglected. Improve your leaky air ducts in the Fairfax area with Atlantic Duct Cleaning’s Aeroseal duct sealing! Contact or call Atlantic Duct Cleaning at (703) 435-4485 today.
Residential & Commercial Aeroseal Duct Sealing in Fairfax
Residential Aeroseal Duct Sealing in Fairfax County
Leaky ductwork can account for up to 40 percent of total heating and cooling costs. For an average home, leaky ducts can waste hundreds of dollars each year. Without proper air duct maintenance, you’re putting your family and your Fairfax home at risk!
If your family is suffering from allergies or your home’s temperature is uncomfortable, Aeroseal duct sealing will help:
Learn more about Atlantic Duct Cleaning’s residential Aeroseal duct sealing in Fairfax County, including Fairfax.
Commercial Aeroseal Duct Sealing in Northern Virginia
Leaky ductwork in commercial buildings is a common occurrence in Fairfax. Many times the ductwork was incorrectly installed during the construction process, which eventually leads to the air duct joints pulling apart. Investing in Aeroseal duct sealing for your commercial property helps resolve:
- Inadequate air flow to certain zones of your building
- High utility bills
- Insufficient moisture management
- And more!
Learn how your Fairfax business can benefit from our commercial Aeroseal duct sealing.
Leaky Air Duct Problems
Without proper air duct maintenance in Northern Virginia, you’re putting your family or employees at risk for the following issues:
- Uneven heating – When conditioned air is lost through holes in your ductwork, it makes it much more difficult for a room to reach and even stay at your ideal temperature.
- Increased costs – If your ductwork is leaking, you are allowing the conditioned air to leak out AND allowing unconditioned air to come in. This forces your heating or cooling system to work harder and longer to bring your home or business to a comfortable temperature.
- Excess humidity – When an air duct leaks in your attic or crawl space, it pulls in humid, dirty air. This air promotes mold growth, which causes problems with allergies and asthma.
- Excess energy use – Leaky ductwork forces your HVAC system to work harder and wear out sooner—costing you yet more money!
Sometimes leaky air ducts in the Fairfax area are a simple fix, but if you’re unable to fix it yourself, give Atlantic Duct Cleaning a call at (703) 435-4485 or check out our FAQ!
Benefits of Aeroseal Duct Sealing in the Fairfax Area
Tired of wasting money on air that is escaping from your home? Along with cost reducing benefits, Aeroseal duct sealing allows for:
- Airtight savings – The money going towards your sky high energy bills will stay in your pocket longer!
- Airtight comfort – Your hard-to-heat-or-cool rooms will have even temperatures with enhanced comfort!
- Improved air quality – You will see a reduction in dust and humidity, along with fumes and other odors—allowing your family or employees to breathe easier!
- Reaches everywhere – Aeroseal technology makes it possible to seal leaks that are nearly impossible to reach using more traditional methods!
Atlantic Duct Cleaning’s Duct Sealing Process
At Atlantic Duct Cleaning, we provide only the best HVAC cleaning and restoration for the Northern Virginia area. We have a proven process for duct sealing that ensures your business or home’s comfort level and efficiency improves! Our technicians are trained to provide the best service possible and can answer any of your questions throughout our duct sealing process:
- Wall registers are covered in order for air to escape only through the leaks
- Sealant is injected into the ducts for approximately 1 hour
- Small aerosol particles are kept suspended in the airflow by continuous air movement
- As the air stream makes a sharp turn to exit through a leak, the particles collide with and adhere to the leak edges
- Ducts are sealed with only 1-2 oz. of the sealant material remaining in the ducts
- A computer-generated analysis summarizing your building or home’s amount of leakage reduction is generated, providing verification of success of the process
Aeroseal Duct Sealing in Fairfax
Atlantic Duct Cleaning offers high quality air purification and duct sealing throughout Northern Virginia, including the Fairfax area. By utilizing the high quality equipment and promoting the highest levels of training and quality standards, Atlantic Duct Cleaning has delivered over 100,000 successful projects in the greater D.C. area! Your family and tenants deserve to relax or work in a comfortable environment, and Atlantic Duct Cleaning can make that happen!