Commercial Aeroseal Duct Sealing in Northern Virginia
Reduce Your Building’s Energy Usage
Duct leakage in commercial buildings is a common occurrence. In fact, the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) says that leaky ductwork is one of the biggest contributors to energy waste in U.S. buildings today!
Leaky ductwork can cause 20% to 30% of conditioned air to be lost, straining a building’s systems, wasting energy, and costing thousands of dollars per month.
There is a simple solution to this costly problem. Atlantic Duct Cleaning can seal this leaky ductwork with Aeroseal duct sealing! It’s more effective and convenient than conventional methods of repairing leaky ductwork, requires less time and seals a larger portion of a leakage area—a win-win! In fact, the DOE now ranks duct sealing as one of the most effective strategies for reducing energy costs.
Aeroseal duct sealing will make your building more comfortable for you and your tenants! Call us today to schedule a free in-person estimate to learn more about this critical energy-saving process: (571) 462-2016!
Problems with Leaky Ductwork in the DMV
Commercial air duct leaks can cause all sorts of uncomfortable and expensive problems that are easily avoidable with proper air duct maintenance! Without proper duct maintenance, you’re putting your Northern Virginia building’s tenants at risk for the following issues:
- High utility bills – If your ductwork is leaking, you are allowing the conditioned air to leak out AND allowing unconditioned are to come in. This forces your heating or cooling system to exert unnecessary energy to constantly bring your commercial property back to a comfortable temperature.
- Excess energy use – Leaky ductwork forces your commercial HVAC system to work harder and wear out sooner—costing you unnecessary money! Reduce future costly repairs by properly sealing your air ducts today!
- Uneven heating – When conditioned air is lost through holes in your ductwork, it makes it much more difficult for a room to reach and even stay at your ideal temperature.
- Increased humidity and moisture – When an air duct leaks in your building’s attic or crawl space, it pulls in humid, dirty air. This air promotes mold growth, which causes problems with allergies and asthma for the tenants in your building!
- Inadequate air flow – If your ductwork is leaking the air that is passing through, it’s not surprising that some of the zones are not getting enough air! This often affects the rooms at the end of the system, which end up being substantially colder than the rest of the building.
Leaky air ducts are sometimes a simple fix, but if you’re unable to repair your building’s ductwork yourself, Atlantic Duct Cleaning is just a phone call away at (703) 435-4485! Don’t forget to check out our FAQ!
The Aeroseal Process
Benefits of Commercial Aeroseal Duct Sealing
Commercial buildings throughout Northern Virginia often have unclean air and contaminants from the crawl space, attic, and other places can actually be pulled in to the air you and your tenants breathe! If your building’s occupants are suffering from allergies caused by poor air quality or the temperature is constantly uncomfortable, Aeroseal duct sealing will:
- Increase energy savings
- Improve air quality
- Maximize comfort AND tenant productivity
- Minimize musty odors and excessive dust
Atlantic Duct Cleaning has been sealing leaky ductwork throughout the Maryland and Virginia area for more than two decades. If your commercial property could benefit from duct sealing, give us a call today!
Fix Leaky Ductwork & Improve Air Quality in Northern Virginia & Maryland
Atlantic Duct Cleaning offers high-quality air purification and duct sealing throughout Northern Virginia & Maryland. By utilizing high-quality equipment and promoting the highest levels of training and quality standards, we have delivered over 160,000 successful projects! You and your building’s tenants deserve to work in a comfortable and safe environment, and Atlantic Duct Cleaning can make that happen!
Frequently Asked Questions
Unlike traditional methods that may require manual sealing of visible leaks, Aeroseal is a non-invasive process that can effectively seal hidden and hard-to-reach leaks in the ductwork, resulting in a more comprehensive sealing solution.
Yes, Aeroseal duct sealing is safe for both your HVAC system and indoor environment. The sealant used in the process is non-toxic, non-flammable, and does not release any harmful chemicals into the air.
The duration of the Aeroseal duct sealing process depends on the size of your duct system and the extent of leaks. However, most residential projects are completed within a few hours, while larger commercial projects may take longer.
Yes, by sealing the leaks in your ductwork, Aeroseal improves the efficiency of your HVAC system, reducing energy waste and ultimately leading to lower energy bills.
If you experience inconsistent room temperatures, high energy bills, excessive dust, or poor indoor air quality, it may be a sign that your air ducts have leaks and could benefit from Aeroseal duct sealing.
Yes, Aeroseal duct sealing provides a long-lasting solution to duct leaks. The sealant used in the process is durable and designed to remain effective for many years.
Yes, the Aeroseal sealant remains flexible and does not block access to the ductwork, so you can still access your ducts for maintenance and inspections as needed.
Our Clients Say It Best
Industries We Serve
At Atlantic Duct Cleaning, we provide unparalleled commercial duct sealing services to a variety of industries, including:
- Schools & universities
- Office buildings
- Fitness centers
- And more!
If you’re located in the Northern Virginia or Maryland area and interested in commercial Aeroseal duct sealing, schedule an appointment or give us a call at (703) 435-4485! In addition to Aeroseal duct sealing, our other commercial services include air duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning, and kitchen exhaust cleaning.